Omas Limited Edition Ogiva Alba Rollerball Pen
To mark the occasion of its 90th Anniversary (1925-2015), OMAS looks back to the classic shape of the 1927 Ogiva, the first iconic pen designed by founder Cavaliere Armando Simoni. The Ogiva Vintage "Alba" is realized in three brilliant shades of translucent vegetal cotton resin: turquoise, purple and orange, representing the boreal dawn and symbolizing OMAS' birth. The Ogiva model is characterized by the smooth design and the harmony of its rounded shapes, which ensures comfortable writing. The translucent barrel lets you watch the fountain pen's piston filler in action. The ribbed surface on the barrel and cap add visual appeal and greater writing control as you grip the pen. The traditional OMAS rolling ring clip and bands are plated in precious rhodium. The Vintage Ogiva Alba is available in a limited and numbered edition of 327 piston-filling fountain pens with 18K gold nib(sold out) and 127 capped rollerballs. Armando Simoni would be pleased to see that his pen designs are still considered among the best – even after 90 years!
Omas Limited Edition Ogiva Alba Rollerball Pen Features:
- Marks the occasion of their 90th Anniversary; Classic shape of the 1927 Ogiva
- Smooth design and the harmony of its rounded shape ensures comfortable writing
- Ribbed surface on the barrel and cap add visual appeal and greater writing control
- Traditional OMAS rolling ring clip and bands are plated in precious rhodium
- Limited and numbered edition of 127 capped rollerballs