Dupont Limited Edition Grand Prix Checkered Flag Line 2 Lighter
An homage to the highest class of auto racing, the new S.T. Dupont Racing Machine limited edition is inspired by the Formula One circuits and the emblem of victory: the checkered flag. Sure to thrill connoisseurs of fine writing, the collection combines a revolutionary material (ceramium ACT - advanced ceramium technology) with the distinctive 1930’s industrial style of Dupont’s Streamline-R. The innovative Ceramium ACT, a blend of ceramic and aluminum, will delight you with its looks as well as its strength and scratch resistance. Featuring black and red placed lacquer on the barrel and 159 squares of black lacquer on the palladium-plated cap, the Racing Machine Streamline-R is available in a twist ball pen, convertible rollerball, fountain pen with Dupont’s luxurious 14K gold nib, and a Line 2 lighter. Bearing the hallmark D insignia on the clip, each pen is presented with a miniature bronze race car paperweight and will be limited to 1,929 pieces, the year of the first ‘Grand Prix de Monaco’ Formula One motor race.
Dupont Limited Edition Line 2 Racing Machine Checkered Flag Lighter Features:
- Inspired from the Formula 1 circuits and the emblem of victory: the Checkered Flag
- Will delight you with its looks as well as its strength and scratch resistance
- Black and red placed lacquer and palladium finishings
- Sold with a beautiful miniature racing car paper weight fashioned from bronze
- Numbered out of 1929, in reference to the first and famous car racing "the Grand Prix de Monaco"