ACME Frida Kahlo Inspired Skull Cufflinks
ACME Frida Kahlo Inspired Skull Cufflinks Features:
Frida Kahlo (1907-1954) was a Mexican painter best known for her self-portraits and her use of traditional folk art icons within her celebrated works. Among those is the colorful 'sugar skulls' that are made as part of the Mexican Day of the Dead festivities. The ACME Studio Frida Kahlo collection reflects many of these motifs. This Skull design is cast of zinc alloy with colored enamel. The ACME logo is engraved on the back. Packaged in a custom blue felt pouch with the designer's bio card. Frida Kahlo's art is enjoying a resurgence in popularity with several retrospectives of her work in the U.S. this year alone. The ACME Studio accessories are a great choice for festive and thoughtful gifts.
- Design inspired by Frida Kahlo
- Cast of zinc alloy with colored enamel
- ACME logo is engraved on the back
- Packaged in a custom blue felt pouch with the designer's bio card
- Great choice for a festive and thoughtful gift