ACME Limited Edition Beatles 1963 Rollerball Pen
ACME Studios celebrates the extraordinary artistry of the band that rocked the world with the Limited Edition Beatles 1963 Rollerball Pen. This series of limited edition pens recalls their exceptional music and iconic graphics from 1962-1965. The collection reflects the exuberance and appeal of the four Liverpool musicians who redefined the possibilities of artistic expression.
Each limited edition rollerball pen is crafted in brass with hand-applied lacquers and numbered on its center ring. The 1963 pen features Warhol-inspired portraits of the boys on panels of primary colors.
Each limited edition pen is presented in a black wood box with the Beatles logo imprinted on the top. Relive the early years of the world's most famous band with this delightful collection. Stay tuned for more Beatles released from ACME. This series is limited to 1,963 pieces - hurry and order yours today!
ACME Limited Edition Beatles 1963 Rollerball Pen Features:
- Series includes a rollerball pen for each year from 1962-1965
- Celebrates the Liverpool musicians that redefined artistic expression
- Rollerball pen is numbered on the center ring
- Crafted in brass and hand-applied lacquers
- Warhol-inspired portraits of the Fab Four on panels in primary colors
- Presented in black wood box with the Beatles logo on the top