Montegrappa Fortuna Credo Shema Israel Blue Fountain Pen
With the Fortuna Credo, Montegrappa celebrates the great monotheistic religions that arose from ancient civilizations. As the first in the series, Credo Shema Israel pays tribute to the prayer as a part of religious culture. The resin barrel of the writing instrument is decorated with an engraving of the prayer Shema Yisrael in Hebrew, proclaiming the main idea of Judaism - the unity of God and the union of the Jewish people with God. It translates into: “Hear, O Israel, The Lord is Our God, The Lord is One.” On the cap is the Star of David highlighted with three crystal insets. Etched on the grip is the Hebrew word for life and a pattern of interlaced Stars of David; the barrel is engraved with a palm branch, the classic symbol of peace. The fountain pen’s polished steel nib is decorated with an engraved Star of David. The collection also includes a capped rollerball and twist ball pen. The Fortuna Shema Israel comes in black with ruthenium accents or the new Blue with elegant palladium-plated trim. Cartridge/converter fill.
Montegrappa Fortuna Credo Shema Israel Blue Fountain Pen Features
- Credo Shema Israel pays tribute to the prayer as a part of religious culture
- Resin barrel decorated with engraving of prayer Shema Yisrael
- Etched on grip is Hebrew word for LIFE and stars of David
- Barrel is engraved with palm branches, the symbol for peace
- Polished steel nib decorated with engraved Star of David