Lamy 2000 Brushed Stainless Steel Rollerball Pen
For over 40 years the Lamy 2000 has been a modern design classic. The timeless profile of the rollerball pen was designed by Gerd A. Miller in 1966 is comfortable and sleek, first crafted in brushed fiberglass and stainless steel. Lamy now presents the 2000 series in a new all-steel model. Never before has stainless steel been shaped to the form and functional perfection of this new masterpiece.
The velvet matte surface lends a warm feeling to the material which - combined with perfect balance and weight - creates an exciting and distinct writing experience. The Lamy 2000 all metal is available in a convenient capped rollerball.
The Lamy 2000 rollerball is a good alternative to the fountain pen or ballpoint pen. Combining the best of the two classic categories: Our rollerball pens are as easy to operate as ballpoint pens and they have a similarly beautiful type face to the fountain pen. German innovation and design at its best!
Lamy 2000 Brushed Stainless Steel Rollerball Pen Features:
- Same comfortable and sleek feel of the original 1966 Lamy 2000
- All stainless version of the 1966 Lamy pen designed by Gerd A. Miller
- Easy to operate with the beautiful type face of a fountain pen
- Capped design keeps your rollerball from drying out
- Perfect gift for anyone who enjoys the Lamy 2000 series