Lamy 2000 Taxus Ballpoint Pen
The 2000 Taxus Ballpoint Pen from Lamy is a modern version of the 1973 classic retractable ballpoint pen that will appeal to Lamy devotees and fans of outstanding product design.
This 2000 limited edition ballpoint pen is crafted in taxus baccata, or English yew, an exceptional wood used for the production of archer s bows and fine furniture veneers. The finely-grained wood is very dense and moisture- repellent, making it a perfect finish for durability and tactile appeal.
The warm, wooden barrel of the 2000 taxus contrasts with the cool palladium-plated clip and trim giving it an appealing presence. The pleasing, one-handed push-top mechanism activates the point.
The Lamy 2000 Taxus Ballpoint Pen Features
- Modern version of the 1973 classic ballpoint pen
- Crafted in fine English yew, or taxus baccata
- Same exceptional material used to produce archer’s bows
- Moisture-repellent, dense fine-grained wood
- One-handed push-top palladium-plated button
- Limited edition 2000 - get yours before they are gone!
- Pen Size and Weight: 5 1/4 x 1 1/2, 1.1 oz.