Visconti Rembrandt Fountain Pen
Visconti looked for inspiration from one of the world's greatest artists - Rembrandt van Rijn. His painting technique, chiaroscuro, is echoed in the Visconti Rembrandt Fountain Pen finishes - on close inspection, apparently solid colors reveal the chiaroscuro nuances, giving the illusion that each one is painted by hand.
The rounded, resin barrels are accented in palladium-plated trim. The Visconti arc clip has been restyled with a new spring mechanism that is virtually indestructible. The cap and barrel snap together with a unique magnetic lock that is easy and efficient. The metal band is finely engraved with ornamental motifs used by the artist. Rembrandt is offered in a fountain pen with engraved steel nib, a twist ballpoint pen or a capped rollerball pen.
The Rembrandt fountain pen accepts cartridge and converter fills. Let your creative words flow with Rembrandt!
The Visconti Rembrandt Fountain Pen Features
- Design inspired by one of the world's greatest artists
- Delicate chiaroscuro details echoed in the finish
- Rounded resin barrels are comfortable in hand
- Restyled Visconti clip with a virtually indestructible spring mechanism
- Magnetic lock snaps the cap and barrel together