Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Age Ballpoint Pen
Celebrating the Steel Age and adding a new dimension to its popular Homo Sapiens collection, Visconti presents the Homo Sapiens Steel Age Ballpoint Pen! Forged from lava, this virtually indestructible miracle of writing technology is a pleasure to write with and will make an inspiring addition to any writing instrument aficionado's fine pen collection.
The original bronze trims of the Homo Sapiens pen have been supplanted with stainless marine steel, signifying man's economic evolution and technological advancement. The steel is combined with a material as ancient as the world - lava from the active volcano, Mt. Etna, to create the extraordinary writing instruments. Visconti lava is virtually unbreakable, resilient, flame-proof and features the unique hygroscopic ability to absorb moisture from your hand. The surface of the Homo Sapiens ballpoint pen is surprisingly warm to the touch and comfortable in the hand - great for everyday writing.
The convenient Homo Sapiens ballpoint pen is easily activated with its smooth twist mechanism. You can also enjoy the incredible benefits of Homo Sapiens in two sizes of fountain pens, a capped rollerball or 0.7mm pencil.
The Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Age Ballpoint Pen Features
- Signifies man's economic evolution and technological advancement
- Virtually unbreakable and flameproof material is truly unique
- Forged from lava harvested from Mt. Etna, an active volcano
- The lava barrel is slightly hygroscopic, absorbing the moisture from your hand
- Surface is slightly warm to the touch and comfortable in the hand