Visconti Limited Edition Carbongrafite Pininfarina Rollerball
You knew it is was only a matter of time until the creative genius at Visconti, Dante Del Vecchio, and Paolo Pininfarina, the head of the Italian design powerhouse bearing his name, would partner to create an extraordinary writing instrument. After two years of intense development, the powerful synergy sparked by Pininfarina's style fused with Visconti’s knowhow has produced the spectacular Pininfarina Carbon graphite limited edition fountain pen.
Its unique stylistic and technical features include four patented innovations and a design that is streamlined, dynamic and elegant. It's stripped of all non-essential elements and equipped with ingenious technical solutions that set off its design purity to perfection. Take, for example, the rotating, retractable nib mechanism that makes a traditional pen cap unnecessary; the inlaid spring-loaded clip; the airtight pressure system with automatic opening and closure. The carbon graphite barrel is a perfect weight in the hand and echoes the automotive history of Pininfarina.
The Pininfarina Carbon Graphite is limited to 930 pieces per mode to commemorate the founding of the House of Pinifarina in 1930. The pens are presented in a unique carbon graphite tube that springs open as the pen is elevated out of the case. Another winning design from the House of Pininfarina and Visconti!
Visconti Limited Edition Pininfarina Rollerball Pen Features
- Carbon graphite barrel fits perfectly in the hand for comfortable writing
- Streamlined design echoes the automotive history of Pininfarina
- Rotating retractable chromium 18 Smartouch tubular nib
- Inlaid spring-loaded clip with an airtight pressure system for automatic opening and closure
- Limited to 930 pieces commemorating the founding year of House of Pinifarina