Delta LEX Lawyer Black Fountain Pen
Delta dedicates a bold new line of special writing instruments to the legal profession and its practitioners - LEX. Translated from Latin as "the law", LEX is a tribute to the period of the introduction of written law in ancient Rome.
The LEX clip is decorated with a scale of justice emblem in rhodium-plated metal on black enamel. The rhodium cap ring is engraved with a Greek fret pattern set inside a black resin band. The LEX special edition is crafted in all-black, hand-turned resin. Its cap band is trimmed with white casein rings and rhodium plate.
The LEX Limited Edition fountain pen has the Delta Fusion nib, made with a "plate" of gold over steel, it enhances the chemical-physical properties of ink, making it flow more smoothly. The flexible nib offers longer and more reliable performance than classic solid gold - at a much lower price!
Delta LEX Black Fountain Pen Features:
- LEX translated from Latin, means "the law", a tribute to ancient Roman written law
- All black resin barrel with rhodium-plated metal accents
- A Greek fret rests inside the black resin band with a scale of justice emblem on the clip
- Flexible Delta Fusion nib made of steel with a gold plate
- Cartridge or converter fill