Caran d'Ache Varius Rubracer Rollerball Pen
The new Varius Rubracer from Caran d’Ache uses high-tech rubber to create an unmistakably masculine series with the spirit of sport and urban living. The Rubracer’s hexagonal body in black rubber with guilloche engravings offers comfort and elegance, turning the art of handwriting into a daily pleasure. The cap with fine engravings, clip and decorative screws are plated in silver and finished in precious rhodium – a metal that will not tarnish. Experience the quality of the Swiss-made Varius Rubracer in fountain pen with 18K gold and rhodium nib, capped rollerball, and ball pen or 0.7mm pencil with push-top mechanism. You won’t be disappointed!
Caran d'Ache Varius Rubracer Rollerball Pen Features:
- Exploits the qualities of high-tech rubber with a spirit of sport and urban living that is unmistakably masculine
- Masterful, hexagonal body that sits comfortably in the fingers
- Clip and trim are plated in rare, silvery rhodium - a metal that will not tarnish
- Made in Switzerland and faithful to the Caran d'Ache tradition
- International lifetime guarantee