Conklin Endura Fountain Pen
Take a step back in time with the new Conklin Endura! First released in 1924, the Endura was one of the most successful pens of its time. Based on the original models, the new Endura has all the aesthetic design features that made this pen such a timeless classic.
Its wide, commanding barrel has a faceted surface crafted in unique marbled resins specially designed for Conklin in Maroon and Taupe, Green and Black or Black and White. The gold-plated clip and band are etched with the famous Conklin trademark. The Endura fountain pen features the Conklin ‘Cushion Point’ flexible two-tone steel nib now available in regular or signature stub points.
Conklin Endura Fountain Pen Features
- Classic aesthetic design of original Conklin models
- Barrel turned from marbled resin in three designs
- Gold-plated clip and band with Conklin trademark
- Flexible two-tone steel nib
- Cartridge or converter fill