Dupont Line D Blue Lacquer Rollerball Pen
The Line D Blue Lacquer by S.T. Dupont is a quintessentially French creation. The Line D (formerly known as Elysée) profile is streamlined and elegant with the signature Diamond Head pattern on the clip and precious metal bands and grip. On the crown rests the signature Dupont ‘D’, symbol of precious metal and lacquer mastery. The 12 layer lacquer process was exclusively engineered for the Line D through a unique method passed down for generations that creates a highly-wear surface with a beautiful shine and depth of color. The Blue Lacquer capped rollerball can be converted to a ball pen. Also available in a fountain pen and twist ballpoint pen.
Dupont Line D Blue Lacquer Rollerball Pen Features
- Streamlined elegant blue lacquer barrel
- Diamond head pattern on clip, metal band and grip in rose gold
- S.T. Dupont logo engraved on center band
- Brand hallmark "D" on top of the cap
- Pen length: 5 3/4 inches long