Dupont Line D Chinese Lacquer Matte Black Rollerball
The new Line D by S.T. Dupont is a quintessentially French creation. The Line D (formerly known as Elysée) profile is streamlined and elegant with the signature Diamond Head pattern on the clip and precious metal bands and grip. Dupont called on the expertise of its master lacquerers to create the new Line D model in authentic natural Chinese lacquer – a trademark of the luxury brand. Multiple layers of lacquer ensure a highly wear-resistant surface with a beautiful shine and depth of color. The very sporty and unique Matte Black Chinese Lacquer with brushed palladium stripes and trim convertible rollerball switches to a ball pen or felt-tip with a refill change. The fountain pen holds Dupont's finest 14K gold nib. The Twist ball pen has a smooth gel refill.
Dupont Line D Chinese Lacquer Matte Black Rollerball Pen Features:
- Profile is streamlined and elegant
- Signature Diamond Head pattern on the clip
- Precious metal bands and grip
- Multiple layers of lacquer ensure a highly wear-resistant surface
- Switches to a ball pen or felt-tip with a refill change