Dupont Diamond Head Square Palladium Cufflinks
The historic Diamond Head pattern, dating back to the Middle Ages, became a modern legend with its appearance on an S.T. Dupont lighter in 1952. Dupont returns to the popular motif with the Diamond Head Square Palladium Cufflinks. The geometric design creates an infinite play of light and shadow, with alternating smooth and patterned surfaces. The square, palladium-plated cufflinks have a classic shape suitable for all occasions.
Dupont Diamond Head Square Palladium Cufflinks Features
- Historic Diamond Head pattern brought back with Diamond Head collection
- Geometric design produces and infinite play of light and shadow
- Highlights alternating smooth and patterned sufaces
- Classic squares shape is perfect for any occasion
- Worn by James Bond (Daniel Craig) in Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace