Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Platino Wood Fountain Pen
Graf Von Faber-Castell returns to its origins with the naturally gorgeous Intuition Platino Wood fountain pen. The certified precious woods used to make each fountain pen grow very slowly, which makes them particularly hard and durable.
The oversize barrel on the Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Platino Wood fountain pen is remarkably shaped from one single piece of black matte Ebony, light brown Pernambuco from Brazil or dark brown Grenadilla from Kenya. Nothing interrupts its pure lines to ensure the highest degree of function.
Each Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Platino Wood fountain pen is designed to feel great in your hand thanks to the gently concave grip that comfortably fits between your fingers. The rare woods are enriched by the high-gloss, platinum-plated metal cap crowned with a Graf von Faber-Castell crest and the dependable Faber spring loaded clip.
The fountain pen holds an all-new large, handmade bi-color 18K gold nib. The Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Platino Wood fountain pen fills via the front section for seamless filling with ink cartridges or converter.
Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Wood Fountain Pen Features:
- Crafted from a single piece of certified precious Ebony, Pernambuco or Grenadilla wood
- Designed to feel comfortable in your hand with a gently concave grip
- Rare woods are enriched with high-gloss, platinum-plated clip with Graf von Faber-Castell crest
- Handmade, large bi-color 18K nib
- Front-loading system accepts ink cartridges or converter