Waterford Pallas Marsala Fountain Pen
Waterford invites you to enjoy the rich Marsala, a delicious new finish on its popular Pallas writing instruments. The body of the pen is turned from solid blocks of translucent wine-colored resin to create the clean and elegant design. The chrome plated fittings, including the star-topped cap and the wedge-cut spring-loaded clip, evoke the pen’s Waterford heritage. The large barrel has an elliptical shape that is comfortable in the hand. The Pallas family includes a fountain pen with a firm and smooth, German-made bi-color steel nib, twist-action ball pen which is convertible to a capless rollerball, or the traditional capped rollerball. Like a fine wine, Pallas makes a wonderful gift for those who enjoy the finer things in life!
Waterford Pallas Marsala Fountain Pen Features:
- Perfectly balanced with a clean, elegant design in polished resin
- Chrome-plated metal fittings
- Large Pallas barrel has an elliptical shape that is comfortable in the hand
- Firm and smooth medium German made bi-color steel nib
- Uses cartridges or converter