Aurora 88 .7MM Pencil
The legendary Aurora 88 Ballpoint Pen, an unforgettable Italian writing instrument from the 1950s, still maintains a cult like status among many fountain pen aficionados today. The Aurora 88 was designed by Marcello Nizzoli (who also designed the iconic Olivetti typewriters), and it was also the first pen to be exhibited at the National Museum of Science and Technology in Milan.
The Aurora 88 accomplishes an understated style and retro appeal with its sleek black resin and gold-plated accents. The Aurora 88 .7mm pencil features a twist action mechanism. Engrave this pencil for a gift any pen enthusiast would enjoy!
- Designed by Mearcello Nizzoli, designer of Olivetti typewriters
- Original 1950s style gives the Aurora 88 retro appeal
- Barrel created from black resin with gold-plated accents
- Pencil takes .7mm refills
- Enjoyable writing experience for old and young alike