Mondaine Stop2Go Watch
For almost 70 years, the legendary 2-second pause on Official Swiss Railways clocks has kept travelers entertained at Swiss train stations. Once every minute, the second hand pauses at 12 o’clock. The minute hand jumps forward. And the second hand continues into its next rotation. Two seconds of stillness and then the jump – a magical moment that Mondaine now brings to your wrist with its new Stop2Go watch. It took four years to develop its complex electronic quartz movement ‘cal/ 58-02 stop2go’ which runs two synchronised mini motors and requires the power of a lithium battery. The newly-designed 41mm case is made of brushed stainless steel and individually numbered. The unique crown is shaped like a rocker switch that flips back and forth instead of winding. Features include: anti-reflective sapphire crystal, genuine leather strap and water resistance to 3 ATM. Enjoy a magic moment every minute!
Mondaine Stop2Go Watch Features:
- Complex electronic quartz movement ‘cal/ 58-02 stop2go’
- Once every minute, the second hand pauses at 12 o’clock
- Unique crown is shaped like a rocker switch that flips back and forth instead of winding
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal and genuine leather strap
- Water resistance to 3 ATM