Omas Special Edition Arte Italiana Art Deco Ballpoint Pen
Pay homage to the fabulous 1930s, with the new Art Déco collection, the decade when the small workshop at OMAS was transformed into a world famous company. The 12-sided Arte Italiana is the great success story of OMAS and has become an undisputed classic among fine writing instruments. The Arte Italiana Art Déco collection is handmade in the OMAS tradition.
The Certified Edition, based on the 1932 Paragon, is crafted in cotton resin in the signature OMAS colors of yellow, black and red. Palladium-plated accents include two rings and a greek fret band on the cap and a rolling wheel on the clip. The Certified Edition includes a retractable ballpoint pen.
OMAS Arte Italiana Art Deco Ballpoint Pen Features
- Based on the 1932 Paragon modernized in the Certified Edition
- Cotton resin barrel in signature OMAS colors
- Palladium-plated accents on clip, rings and band
- Band engraved with Greek fret and rolling wheel on clip
- Best ballpoint pen to pay tribute to the Art Deco era
- Limited to 1,931 pieces