Omas Arte Italiana London Smoke Milord Fountain Pen
Discover the mystery and allure of the new OMAS 90th Anniversary Arte Italiana collection known as London Smoke. The classic Arte Italiana 12-faceted pen, or "Faccetata", offers perfection in balance and form, giving it a cult status among pen devotees. London Smoke is a beautiful natural cotton resin in deep shades of grey with mother-of-pearl highlights. The elegant, shimmering finish has been enriched with precious rose gold or ruthenium accents. Distinguishing features include the band etched with a Greek Key pattern, a curved rolling-ring clip and the "O" logo on the crown. The large OMAS Paragon piston-fill fountain pen has been in continuous production since 1932. Its solid sterling silver grip holds an 18K gold nib admired for its flexibility and responsiveness. The medium-sized Milord model includes a cartridge/converter fountain pen with 18K nib, capped rollerball, twist ball pen and 0.7mm mechanical pencil.
Omas Arte Italiana London Smoke Milord Fountain Pen Features:
- Offers perfection in balance and form, giving it a cult status among pen devotees
- Beautiful natural cotton resin in deep shades of grey with mother-of-pearl highlights
- Band etched with a Greek Key pattern
- Curved rolling-ring clip and the "O" logo on the crown
- 18K gold nib; Cartridge/Converter fill