ACME Karl Zahn Designed Hatch Anti-Bacterial Card Case
ACME worked with the designer Karl Zahn to create the "Hatch" etched card case, taking advantage of the innate properties of brass and its remarkable ability to self-sterilize. Within hours of contact with the brass alloy of copper and zinc, any bacteria or microorganism dies. While this effect is not new and the concept is centuries old, the enormous potential of the material is under-utilized. This antiseptic quality lends itself perfectly to situations where hygiene is a priority, particularly in hospitals and schools. The beautiful finish has an appealing and unique hatched pattern that represents an abstraction of cell structure, organic change and the comfort of a patchwork quilt. Hatch accessories come with a thin coating of clear lacquer to give the customer a new and polished case. The coating will wear away over time, exposing the raw brass and its antimicrobial properties.
ACME Karl Zahn Designed Hatch Anti-Bacterial Card Case Features:
- Made from brass which has the ability to self-sterlize
- Within hours of contact with the brass alloy of copper and zinc, any bacteria or microorganism dies
- Antiseptic qualities make this card case perfect for those who work where hygiene is important
- Pattern represents an abstraction of cell structure, organic change and comfort of a patchwork quilt
- Etched hatched pattern in a brass finish