ACME Frida Kahlo Inspired Charm Bracelet
Frida Kahlo (1907-1954) was a Mexican painter best known for her self-portraits and her use of traditional folk art icons within her celebrated works. Among those is the colorful charm bracelet, the charms are icons of Kahlo's artwork. The bracelet is seven inches long. It is made of zinc alloy with colored enamel. Each bracelet is packaged in a custom blue felt pouch with the designer's bio card. Frida Kahlo's art is enjoying a resurgence in popularity with several retrospectives of her work in the U.S. this year alone. The ACME Studio accessories are a great choice for festive and thoughtful gifts.
ACME Frida Kahlo Inspired Charm Bracelet Features:
- Design inspired by Frida Kahlo
- The charms are icons of Kahlo's artwork
- Cast of zinc alloy with colored enamel
- Packaged in a custom blue felt pouch with the designer's bio card
- Great choice for a festive and thoughtful gift