ACME Michael Graves Designed Prospect Garden Card Case
The new ACME Prospect Gardens, a design by Michale Graves, features a beautiful flower motif in shades of light and dark blue. The colorful design is screen printed on a solid metal and layered with clear lacquer and finihsed with chrome plated trim with the ACME logo stamped on the back. Holds 12-14 business cards or 2-3 credit cards. Michael Graves has been at the forefront of architecture and design since he founded his practice in Princeton, New Jersey in 1964. Cited by Paul Goldberger, former New York Times critic, as “the most truly original voice American architecture has produced in some time.” The fountain pen with steel nib, capped rollerball, and card case come in an ACME metal box.
ACME Michael Graves Inspired Prospect Garden Card Case Features
- Beautiful flower motif in shades of light and dark blue
- Design is screen printed on a solid metal and layered with clear lacquer
- Finished with chrome plated trim
- ACME logo stamped on back
- Holds 12-14 business cards or 2-3 credit cards