ACME Limited Edition Beatles 1965 Rollerball Pen
Celebrating the extraordinary artistry of the band that rocked the world, ACME Studio offers the Limited Edition Beatles 1965 Rollerball Pen. This series of limited edition pens recalls their exceptional music and iconic graphics from 1962-1965. The collection reflects the exuberance and appeal of the four Liverpool musicians who redefined the possibilities of artistic expression.
Each rollerball pen is numbered on the pen's center ring and crafted in brass with hand-applied lacquers. 1965 evokes the mod era with Mondrian-style patterns, colors and portraits of each band member.
Each Beatles pen is presented in a black wood box with the Beatles logo imprinted on the top. Relive the early years of the world's most famous band with this delightful collection. Stay tuned for more Beatles released from ACME. This series is limited to 1,965 pieces - hurry and order yours today!
ACME Limited Edition Beatles 1965 Rollerball Pen Features:
- Celebrates the Liverpool musicians that redefined artistic expression
- Series includes rollerball pens for each year between 1962-1965
- Rollerball pen is numbered on the center ring
- Crafted in brass and hand-applied lacquers
- Mondrian-style patterns, colors and portraits
- Presented in black wood box with the Beatles logo on the top