ACME Limited Edition Beatles 1966 Rollerball Pen
Celebrating the extraordinary artistry of the band that rocked the world, ACME Studio offers the Limited Edition Beatles 1966 Rollerball Pen. This series of limited edition pens recalls their exceptional music and iconic graphics from 1962-1965. The collection reflects the exuberance and appeal of the four Liverpool musicians who redefined the possibilities of artistic expression.
Each rollerball pen is numbered on the pen's center ring and crafted in brass with hand-applied lacquers. ‘1966’ features photos from the Beatles' recording sessions of that year.
Each limited edition pen is presented in a black wood box with the Beatles logo imprinted on the top. Relive the early years of the world's most famous band with this delightful collection. Stay tuned for more Beatles releases from ACME. This series is limited to 1,966 pieces - hurry and order yours today!
ACME Limited Edition Beatles 1966 Rollerball Pen Features:
- Series includes a rollerball pen for each year from 1962-1967
- Celebrates the Liverpool musicians that redefined artistic expression
- Rollerball pen is numbered on the center ring
- Crafted in brass and hand-applied lacquers
- Features photos from recording sessions of 1966
- Presented in black wood box with the Beatles logo on the top