ACME Ali Hall Designed Cafe Creme Fountain Pen
ACME Studio puts the work of noted designers into your hands with the fascinating Café Crème Fountain Pen. Café Crème is by Ali Hall, a successful designer, editor and publisher. In 2007 Ali created, designed and developed Joe Orton Online, the official website dedicated to maverick 1960s British playwright Joe Orton, who was immortalized in the 1987 movie Prick up your Ears.
The Café Crème pattern on the fountain pen is screen printed on brass, layered with clear lacquer and trimmed in polished chrome.
ACME Ali Hall Inspired Café Crème Fountain Pen Features:
- Design by Ali Hall, designer, editor and publisher
- Brown and crème pattern screen printed on a brass barrel
- Design is covered with layers of lacquer for lasting protection
- Polished chrome trim completes the motif
- Cartridge or converter refillable