Montegrappa Fortuna Skull Watch
It’s everywhere... and not just in our heads! The skull has become the most powerful fashion motif of recent times
thanks to its inimitable mix of universality and horror. It serves as a Mexican icon to celebrate the departed and a medieval religious totem, an essential rock'n'roll logo and an outlaw biker's patch, a horror movie staple, a pirate’s flag and a universal sign of warning.
With its inherent edginess, the skull has instant appeal. An extension of Montegrappa’s Fortuna writing instrument series, the Fortuna Skull watch features a 42mm diameter stainless steel case with gunmetal finish and polished bezel. Mineral glass protects the black sunray dial which is adorned with 12 skulls lurking between the hour indices. A large skull fills the dial’s center, accented by a black crystal ‘tooth’ and luminous hands. Inside is a Swiss-made Ronda 515 quartz movement, which also supplies the date displayed at the 3 o’clock position. Montegrappa's logo appears on the sturdy case, secured with four screws and a screwdown crown, ensuring water resistance to 50 meters. The Fortuna Skull watch is completed by a black leather crocodile-patterned strap with stainless steel gunmetal finish buckle. A great gift for all your rock star associates and pirate friends!
Montegrappa Fortuna Skull Watch Features:
- Skull fills the dial's center, accented by a black stone applied to the tooth and luminous hands
- Completed by a black leather crocodile-patterned strap with solid stainless-steel buckle
- Mineral glass protects the black sunray dial, which is adorned with 12 coated, printed skulls
- Swiss-made Ronda 515 quartz movement, which also supplies the date, visible at 3 o'clock position
- 42mm diameter stainless steel case with a gun-metal finish and polished bezel