Stipula Tuscany Dreams Acrylic Rollerball Pen
Honor the splendor of Tuscany with its Tuscany Dreams Acrylic collection. Between the 15th and 18th centuries, Florence and Tuscany developed a cult of beauty and art that conquered not only Italy but the whole world. The fortunes of Renaissance Italy laid in the wise hands of the Medici family. With enviable intelligence they transformed their city into a new Athens, a microcosm of art, culture and beauty.
Stipula’s new Tuscany Dreams is dedicated to the Medici family and the painters, sculptors, architects and scientists who have made Florence and Tuscany an enchanted place that is envied the world over. Hand-turned from solid bars of Italian resins, the pens are adorned with a magnificent bronze clip showing two masterpieces of Florence: the iconic dome of Florence’s Cathedral and Michelangelo’s statue of David.
The wide, sculpted band depicts the coat of arms of the Medici and the portraits of three Tuscan-born geniuses: Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo Buonarroti and Dante Alighieri. Write your own masterpiece with the Tuscany Dreams Acrylic Rollerball Pen!
Stipula Tuscany Dreams Acrylic Rollerball Pen Features
- Honors the Medici family and the many artists and scientists who shaped Tuscany
- Hand turned from solid bars of acrylic resin
- Bronze clip adorned with Florence’s Cathedral and Michelangelo’s statue of David
- Band decorated with the Medici coat of arms and portraits of da Vinci, Buonarroti and Alighieri
- Conveniently capped to prevent your pen from drying out