Lamy 2000 Ballpoint Pen
Almost every European collection of modern design includes the Lamy 2000 Ballpoint Pen. The 2000 still offers the style, comfort and performance that have made it popular since its introduction in 1973.
Crafted of durable Makrolon, Gerd A. Müller designed the 2000 with a large, rounded barrel and spring-loaded accents in brushed stainless steel. This timeless design will likely never become dated; the 2000 is the embodiment of sheer elegant, form follows function design.
The 2000 ballpoint pen is easily activated with a one-handed push-button mechanism. The series also includes the best-selling four-color ballpoint pen that writes in red, blue, green and black; the regular ballpoint pen; the mechanical pencil with your choice of 0.5mm or 0.7mm lead; and the rollerball pen. For an instrument that can take a workout, choose the Lamy 2000 ballpoint pen.
The Lamy 2000 Ballpoint Pen Features
- Crafted with durable Makrolon
- Comfort, style, and performance since 1973
- Stainless steel spring-loaded accents
- Included in almost every European collection of modern design
- Elongated barrel with an authoritative feel in hand
- Pen Size and Weight: 5 1/2 x 1 5/8, 1 oz.