Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen
Included in almost every European collection of modern design, the Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen still offers the style, comfort and performance that have made it popular since its introduction in 1973.
Gerd A. Müller designed the 2000's large, rounded barrel to be crafted of durable Makrolon with spring-loaded accents in brushed stainless steel. This timeless design will likely never become dated; the 2000 is the epitome of sheer elegant, form follows function design.
The 2000 fountain pen is piston-filled, with a platinum-plated 14K gold nib. The series also includes the best-selling four-color ballpoint pen that writes in red, blue, green and black; the regular ballpoint pen; the mechanical pencil with your choice of 0.5mm or 0.7mm lead; and the rollerball pen. For an instrument that can take a workout, choose the Lamy 2000 fountain pen.
The Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen Features
- Comfort, style, and performance that made the 2000 popular in 1973
- Stainless steel spring-loaded accents
- Included in almost every European collection of modern design
- Commanding, elongated barrel
- Crafted with durable Makrolon