Lamy 2000 Black Rollerball Pen
Offering the same comfort, style and performance that made it popular in 1973, Lamy presents the 2000 Rollerball Pen. The timeless 2000 design is included in almost every European collection of modern design.
Shaped from durable Makrolon, Gerd A. Müller created the 2000 with a large, rounded barrel and spring-loaded accents in brushed stainless steel. The 2000 is the embodiment of sheer elegant, form-follows-function design that will likely never become dated.
The timeless 2000 rollerball offers the wet ink flow of a fountain pen in a convenient capped design that's great for on-the-go writing. For an instrument that can take a workout, choose the Lamy 2000 rollerball pen.
The Lamy 2000 Rollerball Pen Features
- Crafted with sturdy Makrolon
- Comfort, style, and performance since 1973
- Stainless steel spring-loaded accents
- Great capped design gives you wet ink flow in a convenient rollerball
- Elongated barrel with an commanding feel in hand
- Pen Size and Weight: 5 1/2 x 1 3/4, 1 oz.