Visconti Michelangelo Fountain Pen - See Item # 22117
Visconti named this revitalizing series after the 16th-century genius Michelangelo. He was an Italian painter, sculptor, architect, poet, engineer and true Renaissance man! The Visconti Michelangelo Fountain Pen has a genius 18-sided design that is representative of the day he died, February 18, 1564 and the multiple facets of his artistry.
The Michelangelo's unique barrel and cap are crafted in rich resins and metals: black with rose gold, or blue with palladium-plated accents. The wide band is engraved with the artist's name and a Renaissance frieze pattern.
The cap snaps shut with a magnetic closure ensuring a secure grasp. Each Michelangelo is a genius writing instrument from the masters at Visconti! The Michelangelo fountain pen accepts cartridge and converter fills.
The Visconti Michelangelo Fountain Pen Features
- Revolutionary series named after ambitious Italian artist - Michelangelo
- Genius octadecagon design that is representative of the day he died
- Crafted in rich resins and metals for a unique look and appeal
- Broad band is engraved with Michelangelo's name and a frieze pattern
- Magnetic closure fastens the cap to the barrel