Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Age Rollerball Pen
Celebrating the Steel Age and adding a new dimension to its popular Homo Sapiens collection, Visconti presents the Homo Sapiens Steel Age Rollerball Pen! Cast from lava, this virtually indestructible miracle of writing technology is a joy to write with and will make an inspiring addition to any writing instrument aficionado's pen collection.
The original bronze trims of the Homo Sapiens pen have been changed to stainless marine steel, signifying man's economic evolution and technological advancement. The steel is combined with a material as ancient as the world - lava from the active volcano, Mt. Etna, to create the astonishing writing instruments. Visconti lava is virtually unbreakable, resilient, flame-proof and features the unique hygroscopic ability to absorb moisture from your hand. The surface of the Homo Sapiens rollerball pen is surprisingly warm to the touch and comfortable in the hand - great for everyday writing.
The Homo Sapiens rollerball pen is capped for convenience and an effortless ink flow. You can also enjoy the incredible benefits of Homo Sapiens in two sizes of fountain pens, a twist ballpoint or 0.7mm pencil.
The Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Age Rollerball Pen Features
- Signifies man"s economic evolution and technological advancement
- Virtually indestructible and flameproof material is truly unique
- Forged from lava from an active volcano Mt. Etna
- Unique lava barrel is slightly hygroscopic, absorbing the moisture from your hand
- Surface is slightly warm to the touch and comfortable in the hand