Visconti Limited Edition Silver Dust Fountain Pen
Its always a cosmic event when Visconti unveils a new Opera Master demonstrator fountain pen to the world! The latest demonstrator model is the limited edition Visconti Silver Dust. The Visconti Silver Dust Collection takes its inspiration from cosmic dust, a type of particle created from tiny crystals released by the stars. In 2014, scientists announced the collection of possible interstellar dust particles from the Stardust spacecraft after its return to Earth in 2006. Since studying the particles, scientists have found that cosmic dust exsists all over the planet and enters Earth’s atmosphere every day. Visconti decided to celebrate this historical event with the launch of the exquisite Silver Dust Opera demonstrator fountain pen, a limited edition of only 600 pieces crafted and released worldwide. It is based on the iconic Opera pen body, featuring the squared circle form, a combination of a square and a circle, to create the perfect ergonomic shape for a writing instrument.
The cap is made from a solid block of specially-selected Lucite resin made to satisfy the high-quality standards of Visconti in both strength and brightness. The heart of the collection lies within the body of the pen. The result is a completely translucent barrel swirled with particles that recall the silver cosmic dust. Visconti's famous double reservoir filling system can be seen amid the swirls. The Visconti Silver Dust has the superbly flexible 23K 950 palladium Dreamtouch nib in five point widths that sets it apart from the ordinary. Limited quantities available; bottle fill only.
- Writing: Oversized Fountain Pen
- Nib: 23K palladium Dreamtouch in Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad or Stub point
- Filling System: Double Reservoir Power Filler
- Metal Trims: Palladium Plated
- My Pen System The top of each pen displays a circular metal Visconti logo as standard, held in place with strong magnetic force.
- The logo can be removed and be replaced with one of three elements: Initials, Zodiac Symbols and Natural Stones.