Cross Century II Medalist Fountain Pen
The Cross Century II is the modern version of the original Cross profile with a popular medium-diameter barrel, conical top and single cap ring. The contemporary Medalist finish is a striking two-tone metal combination of polished chrome and 23K gold plate. The Medalist fountain pen has a 22K gold-plated nib and uses cartridges or converter. Converter not included.
Created with a keen appreciation for modernist design and lasting value, Century II offers a bolder look and wider girth than the original Classic Century. Saturated with color or finessed with fine metal, it's everything Cross is famous for, only 'bigger'.
Cross Century II Medalist Fountain Pen Features:
- Bolder look and wider girth
- Timeless collaboration of polished chrome and 23K gold-plated appointments
- Cartridge or converter fill; Converter not included
- Lifetime mechanical guarantee
- Comes in premium gift box
5 1/4 X 1 1/4 inches, 1 ounce