Cross Century II 10K Gold Filled/Rolled Gold Fountain Pen
TheCross Century II 10K Gold Filled/Rolled Gold Fountain Pen is the modern version of the original Cross profile with a popular medium-diameter barrel, conical top and single cap ring. The 10K gold-filled/rolled gold finish is greater in gold content than gold plate and is a fine example of Cross' unsurpassed craftsmanship. The fountain pen has a 22K gold-plated nib and uses cartridges or converter. Converter not included.
Created with a keen appreciation for modernist design and lasting value, Century II offers a bolder look and wider girth than the original Classic Century. Saturated with color or finessed with fine metal, it's everything Cross is famous for, only 'bigger'.
Cross Century II 10K Gold Filled/Rolled Gold Fountain Pen Features:
- Bolder look and wider girth
- 10K gold filled cap and barrel
- Subtle incised line pattern
- 23K gold-plated appointments
- Lifetime mechanical guarantee
- Comes in a premium gift box
- Pen size and weight: 5 1/4 x 1/4 inches, 1/2 ounce