Caran d'Ache Ecridor Cubrik Rollerball Pen
Entirely produced in Caran d'Ache's Geneva workshops, the Ecridor Cubrik Rollerball has a hexagonal silver-plated, rhodium-coated body. Its modern design is decorated on all six facets with a diamond-engraved guilloche of square shapes that produce an illusion of three-dimensional cubes. In a superb blend of ingenuity and technical mastery, the cubes overlap and cascade to create a hypnotic, rhythmic pattern. The delicate engraving is the product of meticulous craftsmanship that carries the unmistakable mark of traditional Swiss expertise.
The rollerball is fitted with high-precision elements that guarantee an exceptional level of writing comfort: a curved retro clip and a rhodium finish to preserve its shine and sparkle. A great value for these extraordinary writing instruments with a lifetime guarantee!
Caran d'Ache Ecridor Cubrik Rollerball Pen Features
- Silver-plated, rhodium-coated body has a hexagonal shape
- Diamond-engraved guilloche design looks like three-dimensional cubes
- Adorned with a curved rhodium clip
- Capped design keeps your pen from drying out
- Pen size: 6.45 inches when posted