Caran d'Ache RNX 316 Fiber Rollerball Pen
Caran d’Ache presents a new addition to its now legendary collection, RNX.316. The name is code for its Swiss-made design and technology: RNX for its round and hexagonal shapes; 316 for its 316L steel body; Fiber for the carbon fiber that inspired it. The daring design of the new RNX.316 Fiber will appeal to the most demanding writer. Its clever contrasts between the polished steel and the matte surface pattern are created with a precision laser to produce the high-tech woven carbon fiber effect. An innovative front-loading system ensures easy ink cartridge or refill changes on the Rollerball. The RNX.316 series now includes a Multifunction model to help you stay connected. In stainless steel embellished with a high-tech, pixelated pattern, plus a conductive tip for touch screens – you can switch from paper to digital media in an instant!
Caran D'Ache RNX 316 Fiber Rollerball Pen Features:
- Name is code for its Swiss-made design and technology
- Clever contrasts between the polished steel and the matte surface pattern
- Distinguished by a black PVD coated, stainless steel nib
- Innovative front-loading system ensures easy refill changes
- Daring design will appeal to the most demanding writer