Caran d'Ache Swiss Pencil Wood Set 3/pk
To celebrate the beauty of Swiss forests, Caran d'Ache brought once again in an exclusive gift set 3 wood species of the SWISS WOOD pencil, including a totally new one in Scots pine. Made exclusively from “Swiss Certified” wood, this new set symbolizes both Switzerland and respect for the environment, subjects that the company holds dear.
The Swiss Wood pencils are manufactured with passion in the company’s Geneva workshops and are distinguished by their elegant simplicity. Their authentically natural body are coated with a water-based varnish, and their red cap with the white Swiss cross. These extordinary pencils embody the Swiss Made ideal both literally and metaphorically. Caran d'Ache is the only factory in the world to manufacture pencils from COBS certified wood (certificate of Swiss Wood origin).
All those who love writing, are concerned about the environment or simply looking for a souvenir of Switzerland to carry with them, will certainly appreciate this unique Swiss Wood gift set.
Technical description of the Swiss Wood pencils:
- 1 HB pencil made from Swiss pine wood from Trin forests (GR), COBS certified
- 1 HB pencil made from beech wood from Glovelier forests (JU), COBS certified
- 1 HB pencil made from Scots pine wood from Swiss forests, COBS certified
- 1 extra-soft eraser
- 1 metal sharpener
- Hexagonal graphite pencil 8 plys
- Matte water-based varnish, red cap decorated with a Swiss cross
- Woods certified COBS (certificate of Swiss Wood origin), label guarantees the Swiss origin of the wood used for the manufacture of pencils. Only wood that has grown and been processed in Switzerland can be labelled as COBS
- High quality HB graphite lead made with natural clay