Cross Readers - Old Style
Lightweight, durable and as meticulously engineered as its fine writing instruments, the new, improved Cross readers have scratch-resistant aspheric lenses that are precisely aligned to reduce eye strain. The coated aspheric lenses are thinner and lighter than conventional lenses and offer a wider field of vision. Adjustable nose pads (on rimless models) and spring hinges give a comfortable fit and lasting durability. The six great-looking styles (named after your favorite authors) come in six magnifications.
Cross New Readers Features:
- Coated Aspheric lenses that are thinner, lighter and more scratch-resistant than most readers
- Adjustable nose pads (on rimless models)
- Spring hinges give a comfortable fit
- Six great-looking styles (named after your favorite authors)
- Your choice of six lens powers