Graf Von Faber-Castell Guilloche Ciselé Black Fountain Pen
Dark anthracite with a handsome herringbone pattern, accents the Guilloche Cisele, the terrific new line of writing instruments from Graf Von Faber-Castell. The deep, matte surfaces combined with the textured engraving create a unique look that is at once modern and traditional in its appeal. The high-polish rhodium-plated cap, end piece and grip add contrast to the engraved barrel, a refined combination which gives the Guilloche series its elegance and understated appeal. The series comprises of a rhodium-plated 18K gold nib fountain pen which will delight pen connoisseurs.
Graf Von Faber-Castell Guilloche Cisele Fountain Pen Features:
- Dark anthracite herringbone pattern on pens' barrel
- Textured engraving creates a unique look with deep matte surfaces
- Accented with polished rhodium-plated cap, end piece and grip
- 18K gold rhodium-plated nib
- Cartridge or converter refillable