Pilot Vanishing Point Rhodium Trim Fountain Pen
For years Fahrney's has recommended the Pilot Vanishing Point retractable fountain pen for convenience and value. The patented Pilot design brilliantly allows the nib to retract completely into the barrel after use, protecting the nib and preventing leaks. Of course, you get the Vanishing Point firm 18K gold nib for superior performance. Many of Fahrney’s customers prefer the Pilot fine point, saying it is the clearest writing nib on the market. The Pilot Vanishing Point with Rhodium Trim fountain pen uses cartridges or converter.
Pilot Vanishing Point with Rhodium Trim Fountain Pen Features
- Vanishing Point retractable 18 K gold nib in fine, medium or broad point
- Several finishes available to suit every taste and style
- Larger size, durable metal body
- Uses cartridges or converter
- Presented in a navy blue gift box
- Pen Size and Weight: 5 3/8 x 1 1/2; 1 oz
The Pilot Vanishing Point pen is offered in the new white, yellow, blue or red finish with rhodium accents. Or try the unique Pilot Carbonesque finish with the look of lacquered carbon fiber in black or blue. Two metallic finishes are also available in brushed chrome or gunmetal both with rhodium trim.