Kaweco Liliput Fountain Pen
You’ll marvel at the writing performance of the diminutive Liliput pens by Kaweco! The German brand first released an ebonite Liliput in 1910; its modern version is crafted in solid aluminum or brass. Only 3.8” long when capped, the Liliput is one of the smallest fountain pens to hold a standard ink cartridge. Its rounded, seamless body offers a lovely stainless steel nib; the pen end and grip are threaded to securely hold the cap in place. A
true ‘pocket’ pen, Liliput also comes in a ball pen with push-top mechanism. Choose black or silver aluminum, or smooth or wave-pattern brass. The natural brass will deepen over time to give the finish an antiqued look. Cartridge/converter fill. Converter not included.
Kaweco Liliput Fountain Pen Features:
- Remake of Liliput Series first made in 1910
- Only 3.8" long when capped
- Made of solid aluminum
- Steel nib, cartridge fill only
- One of the smallest fountain pens that holds a standard ink cartridge
- Available in black or silver
- Cartridge/converter fill. Converter not included.