Kaweco Liliput Brass Fountain Pen
You’ll marvel at the writing performance of the diminutive Liliput by Kaweco! Only 3.8” long, its a true ‘pocket’ fountain pen. The German brand’s first Liliput in 1910 was made of ebonite; its new modern models are crafted in solid metals: steel, copper, brass, or the amazing Fireblue Steel. All the metal Liliputs have a pleasing weight and are equipped with an undersized German-made, steel nib that brings raves from our customers. The natural brass finish will deepen over time and gain an antiqued look. Brass model also comes in a ball pen. true ‘pocket’ pen, Liliput also comes in a ball pen with push-top mechanism. Cartridge/converter fill. Converter not included.
Kaweco Liliput Brass Fountain Pen Features:
Wave pattern can not be engraved.
- Remake of Kaweco Liliput fountain pen from 1910
- Only 3.8" long when capped
- One of the smallest fountain pens that holds a standard ink cartridge
- Choose from brass with a smooth wave or textured wave
- Steel nib, cartridge/converter fill. Converter not included.