Lamy 2000 Blackwood Ballpoint Pen
Behold natural beauty with the Lamy 2000 Blackwood ball pen. The 2000 Blackwood is a new version of a classic design that will appeal to anyone who is a fan of outstanding product design.
The Lamy 2000 Blackwood is crafted in an exceptional natural wood that is used mainly for the production of first-class woodwind instruments. Natural wood provides unique variegations of dark brown and black that makes a dense and moisture-repellant finish that is durable and appealing.
The Palladium-plated clip and trim provide a striking contrast against the Blackwood barrel. And with the push-top mechanism, the Lamy 2000 Blackwood will quickly become your new favorite writing instrument.
Lamy 2000 Blackwood Ball Pen Features
- New version of a classic design
- Made of natural woods used for first-class woodwind instruments
- Unique variegations of dark brown and black
- Dense and moisture-repellant finish
- Palladium-plated clip and trim
- Push-Top mechanism
- Pen Size and Weight: 5 1/4 x 1 3/8, 1.2 oz.