Platinum 100th Year Century 3776 Fountain Pen
For its 100th anniversary, Platinum presents the 3776 Century, a breakthrough in the company's quest to create the ideal fountain pen. The Century fountain pen offers innovations that set it apart from the ordinary. The heart of the pen is its newly designed feed and 14K gold nib: it gives you a precise line with beautifully enhanced ink flow.
Your ink will stay fresh and fluid thanks to the patent-pending 'slip and seal' mechanism in the pen's cap. The high performance seal makes the cap airtight to protect against evaporation and leaks.
The Century fountain pen is available in two transparent finishes with 14K gold accents: Chartres Blue and the Burgogne in rich, deep wine, as well as the solid Black model. A marvelous achievement from Platinum! Cartridge/converter fill. Converter not included.
Platinum Century Fountain Pen Features:
- Celebrates Platinum's 100th anniversary
- In transparent Chartres Blue, Borgogne or solid black resin
- 14K gold nib in XF, F, M or B
- Unique slip and seal mechanism in the cap
- Cap seal protects against leaks caused by atmospheric changes