Tibaldi Bentley GT Fountain Pen
Since 2007, Tibaldi, one of Italy’s first manufacturers of fine writing instruments, has produced a series of limited edition pens to honor specific Bentley models, featuring details inspired by the automobile it represents. The ultimate goal of every Tibaldi for Bentley pen is to provide a refined writing experience which embodies the traditions of quality, construction, performance and style as exhibited by every vehicle produced at the legendary factory in Crewe, England. This year, Tibaldi celebrates the Continental GT with exquisite details that convey the complexity of the Bentley’s assembly. Sturdy yet handsome like the vehicle it represents, Tibaldi uses a base material of solid brass with precious rhodium plating. A key design feature is the exquisitely lacquered barrel with two side panels creating a sophisticated layered texture. The GT Series includes a fountain pen with 18K gold nib emblazoned with the Bentley ‘wings’ logo, capped rollerball pen and twist ball pen, offered in St. James Red, Silverlake Blue, Beluga Black, and Silver Tempest – among the most popular colors selected by owners of Bentley cars.
Tibaldi Bentley GT Fountain Pen Features:
- Details inspired by the automobile it represents
- Base material of solid brass with precious rhodium plating
- Exquisitely lacquered barrel with two side panels creating a sophisticated layered texture
- 18K gold nib emblazoned with the Bentley ‘wings’ logo
- Sturdy yet handsome like the vehicle it represents