American Heritage World War II Fountain Pen
As a tribute to the 70 years since the end of World War II, American Heritage created these authentic wood pens using teak removed during a restoration of the battleship, USS North Carolina. Embedded in each cap is a piece of the German bunker WN74 which overlooked Omaha Beach. The USS North Carolina took part in every major naval offensive in the Pacific, earning more battle stars than any other U.S. battleship. German bunker WN74 was captured by U.S. forces on June 7, 1944 – one day after D-Day. Each one-of-a-kind pen is finely crafted in the USA; the wood barrels and caps are turned and polished by hand and fitted with black resin and polished chrome trim. The fountain pen with two-tone steel nib and twist ball pen are engraved with ‘World War II, 1939-1945’. Honor the sacrifice made by so many with a World War II commemorative pen. Cartridge/converter fill.
American Heritage World War II Fountain Pen Features:
- Was created to commemorate and remember World War II
- One-of-a-kind wood barrels and caps turned and polished by hand
- Equipped with black resin and polished chrome fittings
- Engraved with 'World War II, 1939-1945'
- Finely crafted in the USA
- Steel nib; Cartridge/converter fill